DIRECT RECRUITMENT OF GROUP ‘C’ CIVILIAN POSTS IN IAF (ADVERTISEMENT NO. –04/2021/DR) IAF Group C Recruitment 2021
IAF Group C Recruitment 2021: Indian Air Force invites application from eligible candidate for the Group C Civilian vacancies at different air force stations/ units. All the eligible candidates can apply through an application addressing to concern station/units.
Total 174 post are there these are Cook, Lower Division Clerk, Store Keeper, Carpenter, Painter. Vacancies also include House Keeping staff, Laundry Staff, Coppersmith and sheet metal workers, Mess staff, Tailor, Multi-tasking staff, Hindi typist, and Supdt. Download The official notification from the link given below.
Carpenter (SK) -03 Posts
Cook -23 Posts
Multi Tasking Staff – 103 Posts
House Keeping Staff – 23 Posts
Lower Division Clerk – 10 Posts
Store Keeper – 06 Posts
Painter – 02 Posts
Suptd (Store) – 03 Posts
Mess Staff – 01 Post
IAF Group C Civilian Re
IAF Group C Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
The Indian air force has released the important dates for the submission of the application form. Candidates can apply offline only addressing the concern of air force stations/units.
|Application Begins||03rd September 2021|
|Application End Date||03rd October 2021|
|Admit Card||Notified Soon|
|Examination Date||Notified Soon|
IAF Group C Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
The Indian air force Recruitment (IAF 2021) for the Group C post will be conducted through a written exam. Only candidates who qualify all the eligibility criteria, age limit, and whose documents are verified will be given the call letter for the exam. Till now the date of call letter has not been issued by IAF.
(a)All application will be scrutinised in terms of age limits, minimum qualification, documents and certificates. Thereafter, eligible candidates will be issued call letters for written test.
(b)The eligible candidates will be required to appear for written test. The written test will be based on minimum education qualification.
(c)Syllabus for written exam :-
- For LDC :-General Intelligence, English Language, Numerical Aptitude, General Awareness
- For MTS, HKS & Mess Staff:-General Intelligence & Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, General English, General Awareness
- For all other trade/post :-General Intelligence & Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, General English, General Awareness, Trade/Post related question
(d)The question cum answer paper will be in English and Hindi.
(e)The requisite number of candidates will be shortlisted (may be restricted to 10 times of number of vacancies) and called for skill/physical/practical test wherever applicable. Further 100% weightage will be given for written test. The Practical/Physical/Skill test will be of qualifyingnature only and marks awarded therein will not be added in total marks while preparing merit list.
(f)Shortlisted candidates are to bring original certificates, copies of annexure attached with application.
The Candidates Between The Age Group Of 18 To 25 Years Are Eligible To Apply.
There Will Be Age Relaxation For Reserved Category Candidates As Per Government Norms.
(i)03 years for the candidates belonging to OBC Category.
(ii)05 years for the candidates belonging to SC/ST Category.
(iii)10 years for the candidates belonging to PwBD Category. (Additional 05 years in case of PwBD Candidates belonging to SC, ST & 03 years for OBC category)
(iv)Ex-servicemen: Ex-servicemen who have rendered not less than 06 months of continuous service in the Armed Forces shall be allowed to deduct the full period of such service from their actual age and if the resultant age does not exceed the prescribed maximum age by more than three years, they shall be deemed to be within age limits.
(v)SC/ST/OBC candidates applying against UNRESERVED post are not entitled to any relaxation in age limit, experience etc.(vi)Departmental Employees:-40 years for UR43 years forOBC45 years for SC/ST
IAF Group C Recruitment 2021: Educational Qualification
Indian air force has listed down the educational eligibility varies for each post. For some posts, it is expected that the candidates should have passed their 12th class from some recognized school or some equivalent degree from some recognized school or institute. For the post of Supt, the candidate should be a graduate from some recognized university or equivalent.
|S.No||Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications & Experience|
|1.||Supdt (Store)||Essential: GraduateDesirable: Experience in handling Stores and keeping Accounts in a store of a concern of repute in the Public or Private sector|
|2.||Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||12th PassA typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi on the computer (35 wpm and 30 wpm correspond to 10500 KDPH/ 9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word)|
|3.||Store Keeper||Essential: 12th Pass Desirable: Experience in handling Stores and keeping accounts in a store of a concern of repute in the Public or Private sector|
|4.||Cook (Ordinary Grade)||Matriculation Pass|
|5.||Painter (Skilled)||10th Pass, Industrial Training Institute Certificate in the trade of Painter from a recognized institute OR Ex-servicemen in appropriate trade viz. Painter|
|6.||Carpenter (Skilled)||10th PassIndustrial Training Institute Certificate in the trade of Carpenter from a recognized institute OR Ex-servicemen in appropriate trade viz. Carpenter Rigger|
|7.||CopperSmith and Sheet Metal Worker (C&SMW) (Skilled)||10th Pass, Industrial Training Institute Certificate in the trade of CopperSmith and Sheet Metal from a recognized institute with one year of experienceEx-Servicemen from appropriate trade viz. Workshop Fitter (C&SMW).|
|8.||A/C Mech & A/C Mech (A)||10th Pass
Certificate course from a Government recognized Institute in the trade of Aircraft Mechanic
One year of experience in a relevant field. OR Ex-servicemen in the trade of Air Frame Fitter with two years experience in the relevant field.
|9.||Fitter (SK)|| 10th PassIndustrial Training Institute Certificate in the appropriate trade (or)
Ex-Servicemen in appropriate trade
|10.||House Keeping Staff (HKS)||Matriculation Pass|
|11.||Laundryman||Matriculation Pass, One year experience as Dhobi is desirable|
|12.||Mess Staff||Matriculation Pass, One year of experience as a Waiter/ Washer is desirable|
|13.||Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||Matriculation Pass, One year of experience as a Watchman/ Lascar/ Gestetner Operator/ Gardener is desirable|
|14.||Tailor (Skilled)||10th Pass
Industrial Training Institute Certificate in the trade of Tailor from a recognized institute OR Ex-servicemen from appropriate trade.
|15.||Tradesman Mate (erstwhile laborer on ammunition duties)||Matriculation Pass (or) Ex-Servicemen in appropriate trade|
|16.||Hindi Typist||12th Pass
A typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi on the computer (35 wpm and 30 wpm correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word)
IAF Group C Recruitment 2021: Exam Pattern
For LDC: General Intelligence, English Language, Numerical Aptitude, General Awareness
For Stenographers: General Intelligence and Reasoning, English Language and Comprehension, General Awareness
For MTS, HKS, Mess Staff, Laundrymen: General Intelligence and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude, General Awareness
For other trade: General Intelligence and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude, General Awareness, Trade-related questions
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021 How to Apply
- Eligible candidates can apply to any of the above Air Force Station of their choice subject to the vacancies and qualifications.
- Application as per format given under (typed in English/Hindi), duly supported with the following documents is to reach the concerned AirForce Stationthrough ordinary post.
- Applications sent through Registered Post/Speed Post/Courier will not be accepted.
- (a)All documents in support of Education Qualification, Age, Technical Qualification, Physically Handicapped, Experience Certificate & Caste Certificate (issued by the competent civil authorities in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates) etc to be accompanied with the application should be self attested.*Persons with Benchmark Disabilities(PwBD)(A)(a) Blindness and low vision(B)(b) Deaf and hard of hearing(C)(c) locomotordisability including cerebral palsy, leprosy cured, dwarfism, acid attack victims and muscular dystrophy(D)(d) Autism, intellectual disability, specific learning disability and mental illness(e) Multiple disabilities from amongst persons under clauses (a) to (d) including deaf blindnessReservation for SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PwBD/ESMThe persons selected against the quotas reserved for PwBD/ESM also to be adjusted in the post based roster among UR/SC/ST/OBC/EWS categories.
- (b) In case of appointment of OBC candidates against their reserved quota their caste should be listed under Central List of OBCs as candidate belonging to castes listed under Central list only are eligible for appointment to Central Services. The latest rules with regard to creamy layer in OBCs are to be followed. Candidates seeking reservation as OBC is required to submit alongwith application a certificate to the effect that he does not belong to any of the creamy layer.
- (c) In case of ex-serviceman self attested photocopy of discharge book is to be submitted alongwith the application.
- (d) Application form duly typed in English /Hindi with recent photograph (passport size) duly self attested. Any other supporting document (self attested), Self addressed envelope with stamp (s) Rs. 10/- pasted. Address should be typed in English / Hindi. Separate application for each post should be forwarded. Applicants to mention clearly on the envelope “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ——– AND CATEGORY——- AGAINST ADVERTISEMENT NO. 04/2021/DR”(e) Two passport size photograph (same as fixed on the application form